Home American Libraries | Canadian Libraries | Universal Library | Community Texts | Project Gutenberg | Biodiversity Heritage Library | Children's Library | Additional Collections

Read Online
(469.0 K)PDF
(98.7 K)EPUB
Kindle
Daisy
(19.0 K)Full Text
(586.3 K)DjVu

All Files: HTTPS

Help reading texts
[Public Domain]

3D Flow Visualization Using Texture Advection (2001)

fullscreen
Author: Kao, David; Zhang, Bing; Kim, Kwansik; Pang, Ale
Subject: DIPPING; CARBON NANOTUBES; WIRE; CONDUCTORS
Book contributor: NASA
Collection: nasa_techdocs

Description

Texture advection is an effective tool for animating and investigating 2D flows. In this paper, we discuss how this technique can be extended to 3D flows. In particular, we examine the use of 3D and 4D textures on 3D synthetic and computational fluid dynamics flow fields.

Creative Commons license: Public Domain

Identifier: nasa_techdoc_20020054405
Document-source: CASI
Documentid: 20020054405